Interests: Electronic structure calculations based on density functional theory. Molecular modeling of nanoscale materials for applications in energy storage, molecular magnetism, electronic devices, and characterization methods.
Cielo joined our group in Summer 2020. She works on developing novel electrode materials for metal-ion batteries.
Isaiah joined our group in the Summer of 2018. After obtaining a PhD degree in the Science of Advanced Materials Program in July 2022, he accepted a postdoctoral position at Penn State. Congrats Isaiah!
Former Group members
Ryan Weeks - After his undergraduate work in our group he continued as an MS student in Astronomy/Astrophysics
- After his undergraduate work in our group he continued as PhD student at University of Missouri-Columbia
Dr. Burak Ozdemir
- After his PhD work in our group he continued as a Postdoc at UNAM-National Nanotechnology Research Center, Bilkent University - Turkey
Dr. Chananate Uthaisar
-After her PhD work in our group she continued as a Project Engineer at Spectrum Brands
Dr. Aleks Antic
- After his PhD work he continued as a Assistant Professor and Program Chair of Mechanical Engineering Technology at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
- After his MS work in our group he continued as a Software Engineer at VIZIO
- After his undergraduate work in our group he continued as PhD student at Duke University
- After his undergraduate work in our group he continued as a Graduate Student Research Assistant at Michigan State University